logo
Banner1banner2      

 

 

Home

 

Contact Us

     
   
   

Hot spots:

 

Low Carbon High Growth Eco Cities - Hong Kong 2014

 

Low Carbon High Growth Eco Cities - Manila & Hong Kong 2011

HK

  a

Business Opportunities in Asia - Cambridge, 2011

Cam1012

  a

Cambridge Chinese New Year 2012

  a

Cambridge Chinese New Year 2011

  a

Beyond Copenhagen: Implications for China in Preparation of COP 16-Hong Kong

  a

Opportunities and Implications for Business as China Responds to Climate Change-Hong Kong

 

Delivering Sustainable Futures -
Chongqing       
       

CIFIT - Xiamen, China

Coal: The Social, Economic, Regeneration and Climate Change Opportunities

International Trade Seminars, Debate & Luncheon - Grasp the
Global Opportunity

International Trade Focus

   ITF

International Trade Forum
Cambridge

International Trade Forum
Bristol

International Trade Forum
Reading

International Trade Golf Challenge

Investment Management Review

Islamic Finance Conference

Marketing & Communications
Services

Media Packs

Meetings & Events

MPS Soft Skills

The Pearl Awards, St James's Palace, presented by HRH Prince Andrew

PPP 2009 - Abu Dhabi

 

PPP 2009 - Bangkok

PPP 2009 - London

UK China
Facing the Challenges

Yorkshire in the City

 

Low Carbon High Growth Eco Cities - Chongqing & Hong Kong

 

Professional InvestorProfessional Investor

The best way of promoting your goods and services to top decision makers in the UK & European investment community is by advertising in the Official UK Society of Investment Professionals (UKSIP) journal, "Professional Investor".

"Professional Investor" is full colour A4 44 page magazine that carries essential industry news and updates, and is the ONLY WAY of reaching the Society's members, who are the top decision makers in the investment community. Vast funds are controlled by this select group of influential investment managers in pension funds, investment management groups and investment and unit trusts, often measured in £billions. Many are, or will become, industry leaders.

UKSIP oversees the Investment Management Certificate, the UK benchmark examination for individuals engaged in discretionary or advisory management of investments. It also provides a range of services to its members, including a membership journal, Professional Investor, published ten times a year, a programme of Continuing Education seminars & discussions and a CFA Support Programme designed to assist candidates preparing for the CFA examination.

UKSIP has a growing membership of over 5,000 investment practitioners and academics in the UK. Analysis of the readership shows that 81% are in direct control of funds, with the remaining 19% senior industry analysts whose advice influences fund management policies.

Forward features and articles include: Asset Allocation, Business Management, Careers, Corporate Governance, Currency Overlay and Management, Endowment Funds, Hedge Funds, Institutional Control, Islamic Finance, Market Overviews, Pensions, Property, Research, and topical issues of the day. Once a quarter there is a special themed issue covering specific topics. A full features list is available upon request.

Professional Investor Rate Card

Circulation: 11,000 (Controlled and audited by the Society) UK (5500), Europe (4500), the Middle East (600) and Africa (mainly South Africa) (400) (approx). This circulation is derived from the 22 CFA Societies in the European time zones.

Display
Double Page Spread
Full Page
Half Page
Quarter Page
Outside Back Cover
Inside Front / Back Cover
1st Right Hand Page

4 Colour
£5595
£3995
£2295
£1295


£1495 surcharge
UK SIP

Series Discounts
3 Insertions
6 Insertions
10 Insertions


5%
10%
15%
Working with investment
professionals www.uksip.org

Opportunities exist for Inserts within the publication (from £995 for the UK circulation), direct mailings to the readership, advertising within the editorial, sponsorship of sections and recruitment advertising in a reserved section at the back of the magazine. Prices available upon request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.

 
                                                                                                        © March Publishing 2012 tel